I may change this policy by updating this page and I recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2018.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Your name, contact information including email address and telephone number
- Your date of birth, GP details
- Further information given in any enquiry you make
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and administration
- To notify you about changes to your appointment and other changes to my services
- To administer my website, data analysis, statistical purposes, and testing
- To enable improvements to the website
- To keep the website safe and secure
Security and how I store information
If you contact me via my contact form, no data will be stored by the website or passed to any third party. All data will be transferred and stored within the European Economic Area.
The method by which you transmit data onto my site is used at your own risk and I cannot guarantee its safety. Once I have received your data, I have procedures and security to ensure that I do my best to safeguard your information and prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
The information you give me when we contract to work together is stored securely and I will retain it for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account guidance issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Control and Access to Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct contact regarding arranging counselling appointments, you may change your mind at any time by
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or I am required by law to do so.
If you think that any information that I hold about you is inaccurate, you are able to ask me to correct your information. If you want me to correct or delete your information, please request this by and I will endeavour to do so, unless I need to keep it for legal or internal business purposes.
If you wish to contact me with questions, concerns, complaints or to request your information, please contact me, Natalie Ellen Rigg, by or by calling 07392 142051
Data Protection Registration Number ICO A8380846